As a Native American male, I bring the influences of my culture to my practice. It has been my privilege to work with children, adolescents, and adults struggling with relationship issues, mood disorders and overcoming trauma from their past. I have extensive experience working with children that have experienced trauma.
I have extensive experience working with adolescents and children who have been victims and/or perpetrators of sexual abuse. I am an approved Minnesota Board of Marriage and Family Therapy Supervisor, and am available to provide supervision to students and clinicians.
- University of St. Mary’s, Minneapolis, MN
Certificate for State of Minnesota Board of Marriage and Family Therapy approved clinical supervisor, 2010
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
Post Master’s credits for Licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist, 2004-2005
- Master of Arts Degree, Counseling Psychology, 2000
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Psychology, 1991
- Practicum with Hennepin County Mental Health, 9-98 to 12-00
- Practicum with Storefront Group, 2-05 to 2-06.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 10-2008
- PRIVATE PRACTICE THERAPIST, St. Paul, MN 3-2012 to Present
- CONTRACT THERAPIST with The Family Enhancement Center, Minneapolis, MN, 6-2013 to Present
- INDEPENDENT THERAPY CONTRACTOR, Shakopee Mdewankaton Sioux Community
- HENNEPIN COUNTY CHILDREN & FAMILY SERVICES Child Protection Social Worker, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1994-2014
- THE STOREFRONT GROUP, Therapist, Richfield, MN, 2005 to 2010.
- ST. PAUL PUBLIC SCHOOLS Education Assistant, St. Paul, Minnesota, 1994
- AMERICAN INDIAN HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATION Marketing Research Assistant, St. Paul, Minnesota, 1991-1994
- Headway Emotional Health Services, Clinical Supervisor, Golden Valley, MN, 2014 to present.
- Board member, State of Minnesota, American Indian Advisory Board